So tomorrow is your Wedding Day! Congrats from all of us here at Liuna Gardens. You’ve been dreaming and planning this big day for what seems like forever. You have completed all your research, shopping, DIY-ing, consulting, creating and preparing. You’re feeling excited, scared, giddy, nervous or all of the above – everyone is different. You’ve put in all that hard work, time and money and all the pieces of your big day are ready to go. Now what?
We have put together a list of things to consider the evening before your wedding to take the stress off and so you fully enjoy one of the happiest days of your life. 🙂
Things to do the night before your wedding:
- Make a list and double check that you have everything in a bag – whatever needs to come with you to the salon, church or venue.
- Make sure you delegate a family member/friend to check in with all your vendors to ensure no last minute issues.
- Tip: Provide Liuna Gardens a list of your vendors!
- Check into a hotel or find a relaxing place to stay for the night.
- Choose who you want to spend time with – its ok if its not your bridal party or your family. It is understandable if you would like to spend some time to yourself. Figure out what or you need more of right at this moment – relaxation or company.
- Set a decent alarm or wake-up call.
- Write a love letter or prep a fun morning-of-gift to your partner.
- Eat a healthy and filling dinner, don’t eat anything new – you don’t want to feel sick.
- Prim and Prep – get a massage or take a nice warm bath – whatever helps you relax.
- Relax and get sleep – it is a LONG day that you don’t get much downtime. Get as much rest as possible.
- Ditch your phone – don’t spend all night on social media. Take a break.
- Delegate someone to watch your purse/phone during your big day
- Wear your shoes in a little more
- Plan to have a hearty breakfast – full of protein, good fats, some healthy sugars, to keep you full and energized.
Don’t stress. Have fun!