We are currently looking for a First Cook to become part of our dedicated team. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced fine-dining environment. Responsibilities will range from preparation, cooking, display of all food items as well as maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen.
- Prepare/Cook meals items such as sauces, soups, meats etc.
- Provides high-quality food in a professional and efficient manner and in compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Cater to all culinary concerns.
- Ensure all food is stored in proper containers and at proper storage and holding temperatures.
- Maintain all work areas, including counters, utensils, and refrigeration in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Work well independently as well as in a team.
- 2+ years experience in the culinary field or comparable role.
- Knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to work on your feet for long hours.
- Reliable transportation.
- Very detailed oriented.
- Varying schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.